In recent weeks we have continued our export business – with our fume cupboards and chemical exhaust fans off to Uganda, PNG, Samoa, Hong Kong.
We are also working on more fume cupboard projects for PNG & Fiji, with designs underway for fume/air scrubbers for projects in Canada and Europe.
For more information on Our range of Fume Cupboards… read more
12 Oct '14
They are designed to capture fumes from experiments, welding, gluing etc. A whole range of types are available to suit what you are doing, the space you have and you need it to be positioned or mounted.
Easy to use, flexible and with long proven reliability!… read more
16 Sep '14
Read more News stories here..
Who are we
Hamilton Plastics Pty Ltd is an Australian-owned company that manufactures and distributes products for scientific, educational, industrial and domestic applications.
In 1946 the business was founded in the Brisbane suburb of Hamilton, and later relocated to a new factory in nearby Northgate, where we remain headquartered. We provide services across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands... More »
What We Do
HAMILTON AUSTRALIA -
- Hamilton Australia produce Laboratory and classroom fume cupboards, exhaust systems and air purifiers (scrubbers)
- We design and fabricate Chemical Resistant Storage Tanks, Fans, Sedimentation and Neutralizing Tanks and Traps.
- Hamilton Australia also supplies a range of dangerous goods storage cabinets and cages.
- We have a complete service, repair and maintenance division with qualified tradespeople and NATA accredited technicians. We offer a complete design, fabrication, installation and after sales servicing of our product range.
- We fabricate a range of acrylic products including
Barriers and Privacy Screens
- We fabricate machine guards and components, and many other custom designed products.
- We also offer CNC routing and “cut to size” plastic sheet services.
With acrylic being lighter, stronger and safer than glass it is the perfect product for use in many situations. It will not shatter like glass and is therefore now being used in many bars, clubs and retail settings for safety reasons.